About the Tutorial Center
We Are Committed To:
- Provide open access to a diverse student population
- Respond to individual student learning styles and needs
- Encourage students to reach their full potential
- Share the joy of learning and enthusiasm for the subject
- Respect the instructor's approach to the subject matter
- Implement tutoring techniques that reflect the best current practice
- Assist students to gain confidence in their ability to achieve academic success
If you need help in a class, you're not alone! We offer FREE tutoring programs to help you succeed with your academic goals. Use all available resources early to get the best start in your classes. We are here to help!
Drop-In service available for Math, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, Economics, Spanish and ESL all hours that we are open. Some subjects are offered by hourly appointments as well.
The Santa Rosa Junior College Tutorial Centers provide tutoring for SRJC students needing assistance with coursework in many subject areas, at all academic levels, to individuals and small groups in a supportive, interactive environment that fosters student success and independence. Help is free. The centers are staffed by instructional assistants who are experts in their subject areas and by instructor-recommended students who not only have succeeded in the courses they tutor but who enjoy helping others succeed.
Different Ways To Meet With A Tutor
1. Log-in to your cubby & choose SRJC Tutoring in the Quick Links section on the right side.
2. Access through: College Skills/Tutorial Centers
Hours of Operation Fall Term
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm